28 Aralık 2013 Cumartesi

Tagged Under: , ,

Cristiano Ronaldo, winner of the Globe Soccer Best Player of the Year award

By: Unknown On: 06:21
  • Share The Gag

  • “I like playing alongside great players, like my Madrid team mates”, the forward said at the gala held in Dubai, where he collected the award
    Realmadrid.com
    Cristiano Ronaldo received the Globe Soccer prize for the Best Player of the Year at the gala held in Dubai. This award crowned a year for the Real Madrid forward in which he has scored 69 goals for the Whites and his national side. But his ambition has no limits and he said: “I am always trying to improve, to set myself new challenges. I will try to add to my number of goals. If you don’t try to do something, you will not manage it. Scoring goals is my passion”. The Portuguese player also feels very comfortable at Madrid and praised his team: “I like playing alongside great players, like my Madrid team mates”.
    This prize, which is jointly awarded by the European Club Association and the European Football Agents’ Association, following a vote by fans from all over the world, is a new honour for the Madrid forward. After collecting the award, he said: "I have worked very hard, intensively. I have always applied myself one hundred per-cent. I have really pushed myself". 

    0 yorum:

    Yorum Gönder